Senin, 13 Agustus 2012

Bahasa Indonesia lebih simple dibanding bahasa Inggris



Bahasa Indonesia ternyata lebih simple dibanding bahasa Inggris.

Cekibrott>>>>

English: "Would you please care to elaborate on that statement?"
Indonesian: "MAKSUD LOH?!"



English: "The meeting will start at 9:15 AM. Please be there 15 minutes beforehand."

Indonesian: "Jangan Telat Yee!"

English: "I need to tell u something unfortunately still need to be confirmed on its validity."
Indonesian: "Eh, TAU GA' SIH LO..."(Nggosip)

English: "I couldn't imagine what else could've happen."
Indonesia: "BUSET DAH!!"

English: "The conclusion which is not accepted."
Indonesian: "CAPE DEH!!"

English: "Pardon me."
Indonesia : "HAAAHH??"

English: "I think you should not act in such an improper way."
Indonesian: "Pliiiss Dech!"

English: "I think it would be better if we don't see each other again..."
Indonesia: "┒('o'┒) LO, (┎','┒) GUE, ┒(⌣˛⌣)┎ END"

English: "I definitely won't make it. You guys go and have fun without me."
Indonesian: "Ntar gue nyusul."

English: "Your statement is already known by everybody else."
Indonesian: "BASI LO!"

English: "I couldn't see the necessity of this conversation."
Indonesian: "GA PENTING Boo..."

English: "I couldn't think of any idea of where to go and what to do."
Indonesian : "MATI GAYA neh"