Senin, 26 November 2012

Chating Via GoogleTalk

Seorang Cewe Mencoba kenalan via chat GoogleTalk... ce= cewe, co=cowo

Co: Hi,
Ce: Hi juga, sapa nii??
Co: May I know you?

*si ce langsung semangat coz si co respon in english, soalnya si ce pengen banget punya gebetan bule,,


Ce: My name is Mia, and you?
Co: My name is Giant

*si ce makin semangat dan penuh harap,,

Ce: Hhmm, nice name,,, You should have a big body
Co: I don't think so,, My body is commonly slim, Your name is better, I imagine that I talk with a pretty girl

* si ce hampir pengsan dibilang pretty

Ce: But your name is Giant, you are a big and strong man
Co: No,, it's just a call name
Ce: Same, Mia is just my call name also
Co: What's your full name?
Ce: suMIAtun ,,, and your full name??
Co: suGIANTo,,,!!!!

...Sekejap, Logout!!!!!

*Hikz,,hikz